Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Mi Madre

I have been so impressed with my Phototron that I got another one.  Now I also have an Original Phototron System.  This unit is classic and they told me its been around since the mid 1980's, wow that's as old as me!!!  From what I've read, it's the oldest indoor hydroponic system on the market, reliable.

I have made the executive decision to house a mother in my original.  That way I can use the clones for blooming in my LED and to donate to my collective. 

I followed the directions and transplanted a beautiful baby blue dream.  Here's how it went down:
All Supplies!!! (moss, 1 gallon RO water, CIV 75 base formula, clone, 1 phototron)   

Added the base formula to the 1 gallon and shook well.  Added the entire bag of moss into the tron and then added the entire gallon of solution. I mixed thoroughly like a mutt.
I dug a little hole and careful placed her long roots inside it.  This baby is gonna take off!!!
Completed Transplantation....

No comments:

Post a Comment