Monday, November 7, 2011

My First Post...Leggo!

I recently got my hands on a Phototron!  Yay! Its one of those new models that has a computer brain and full LED lighting.  A friend of mine had to move for work and so left his Phototron in the hands of this girl, (mostly due to the fact I break OZ weekly). 



He also left behind a beautiful female, an OG SFV Kush.  She is beautiful, lifted, and filling the whole tron.  I had the honor of switching her into bloom 24 hours ago.  And she has already begun to show me some hairs!

I share an apartment with my best friend and to be respectful I decided to put the tron in my bedroom.  I have her growing right next to my bed so I can wake up smiling.

It will be so easy to take care of her.  The tron has an auto feeder/water, aeration ring, and the brain turns the lights on/off according to the cycle.

Yesterday I was given a new LCD screen and software from Phototron. Wow, they are up on keeping us connected to the newest advances.  I easily installed the new screen, which has a cool built-in timer.  But when it came to uploading the new software I had some difficulty, (I'm not the best with computers).  So I called the company and a fabulous expert walked me through the process and now my tron is on and popin'!!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment