Thursday, November 10, 2011

Week One - Bloom

So here we are one week into bloom.  She is looking so sexy, budding sites all over the place.
All those little white hairs are budding sites.  There will be buds up and down each branch.!!!         



  She is such an easy house guest.  Due to the great auto feeder I have not had to water her in over a week.  I have only had to trim some of the dead shade leaves off!  I've been running the aeration ring about 6 hours a day to help pump that oxygen into roots to make them strong and healthier. 

There are no signs of pests, so no extra treatments are necessary.  So easy!

The LED lights seriously produce no heat.  I have not had any burnt leaves and the temperature has never reached above 85 degrees, so the fan has not had to kick on, which is saving me more energy and money.

No comments:

Post a Comment